Monday, November 1, 2010

Been Busy!!!




 A layout of my daughter. This is her senior picture and I tried to capture things she like so when she looks at it in 30 years she will remember what she liked then!! Can not believe she is going to graduate. As usual like for everyone the time flew by. I did add one of my featherrflies to this in the top right hand corner. Have sold a couple of them. Whoo Hoo!!!











These flowers...funny how I came across these!! I was going to throw out  a bag of potpourri and started looking at it and these pieces looked like flower petals so I got out the glue gun and away I went. They are pretty tough and I decided to add them to the layout above. If anything you could use these in self defense!! Different.





Now I am on a cotton picking stick pin obsession!! I love what they add to a layout or a card, so I made a bunch and added them to my etsy shop also.  But the avenues in this hobby are endless and I just love all the new stuff that comes out. I do like to make a lot of my own stuff though. Well that is is for the week. Sure hope you all have a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa...Love the pins!! You rocked those girl!! So awesome!!

    Beautiful LO!!

    You are so creative with those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...