Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A tribute to Charcoal and a couple of tags!!

 Well I have neglected my blog lately. This is a layout I did of a cat we were lucky to share 17 years with. She was a great cat. Charcoal was a mother hen when our daughter was a toddler and if daughter cried Charcoal would run to her from where ever she was and would get in her lap. She was a pound kitty and when I walked into the kitty room she had her paw through the bars and her toes were actually gesturing me to come over to her. That was that!! She had a home.


 Made this tag to kinda follow the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas....I do not have the supplies he has but did my best with what I have. He makes some awesome tags and one day I will have those supplies!!!
Made this tag for a swap for over at Pages In Time. They have some cool swaps and the ladies there are awesome. So glad I was told of that site.

Well hopefully I can do some more scrapping this week. I get busy with other things...well ya all know that story....Thank you for taking a peek at my blog. Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the LO!! So many great details in it!!
    The Christmas tag is awesome!! Looks like it took alot of time!!
    The music paper in the second tag is such a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...