Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Boy paper bag album

Hello...hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!


I made a baby boy paper bag album for my etsy shop. The shop has been a little bare for awhile. These albums do take up some time to make!! It was fun and I do enjoy making them. I also will do custom orders.



I do have to thank my friend Deb for the images. Thank you Deb!!! You can find her blog here!! She makes some amazing things!!                                                                       






I do like to make the pockets and then the tags.  Oh my I am at a loss for words....that rarely happens..only when I am trying to think of things to say!!!
The paper I used is K&Company. The itsy Bitsy line. I think it's pretty cute boy paper!!





Boy when you think about it there are a lot of pages in these albums! In making them I do ink everything lightly. Can't seem to ever do a project with out ink. I LOVE ink.....  








So like this the 2nd to the last page...I did make that stroller by quilling. I like to quill also. Takes a little more time but adds something special to the book!! I also criss crossed the pocket on this page. I do like this effect. 







Well this is the last page. I thought this was such cute a cute image!! I think buttons go good with baby boys also. It is hard not to put flowers and bling on so it is a challenge to do a boy album.








 I left the back cover plain. I just thought if you put to much on it it will get rubbed off from placing it down all the time. Just my opinion though!!!

 Well thank you for bearing with me on this. I always appreciate any visits!! Sometimes I think this is just my diary!!!! I get a few visitors!! And dang happy for those.

Have a great rest of the day!!! Take care......

2 comments:

  1. Darling baby book!!! Great papers you used. You did awesome, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is just darling!! It's so cute!! well done!!

    Left you something on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...