Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gift for neice "Sweet Feet"

Afternoon all!!! Crisp sunny day here in the Sierra foothills.  This is a layout I made for my niece. It is a pic of her sons feet....I actually put a lot of work into this. I hand made the big flowers, I painted, inked and distressed. The chipboard flowers with butterfly attached is from 3tailscraft, it comes plain so I inked and painted then added some stickles.  Did a little fussy cutting and well this is what I came up with!! I am in the process of making her an album for the first year of her sons life. Thought it would be a nice thing to do!!

So that completes my man week....I guess it is good to have those once in awhile..keeps the peace around here!! Well have a good week and talk to ya later!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, LISA!!!! This is amazing!! I just love everything about it!! Such a sweet picture too!! So wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...