Friday, February 25, 2011

This was a man week!!!

Hey..hello, Well this was like a man project week for me! All the projects I did this week were for guys. My hubby and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this week and instead of making him a card I made him this. To me you have to have "raw" stuff to do man projects. Anywhoo he liked it so thats all that matters!! 







Well this is a tag I made for my father-in-law and for a challenge I am in. SO 2 birds with one stone. I never did like that saying!! I completely inked this tag, it was an index card before I got a hold of it. I inked it with the TH inks and then put a glossy coating over that. I love that burlap stuff also....so good for the man things. Well that is it for now...I am working on a layout for my great nephew so another man thing!!! Will be posting that in a couple of days. Well to whomever comes and visits...........thank you!! Sometimes I feel like this is my diary and I am talking to myself but thats ok. So you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. They both turned out fabulously!! I especially like the tag though!! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...