Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pages in Time Sketch card

Hello and hope all is well!! I made this for a sketch challenge over at Pages In Time. You should come over and play along. We have some really talented ladies on the DT team and I am lucky to work with them!! This card consists of a scarf I found at the thrift store, thread, pearls and mulberry paper. The big flower is the scarf. I just cut different size petals and glued them together. I love the shabby chic look and that is what I was going for. So I do have some new stuff to enter so my blog will be busy this week. As always I appreciate who ever stops by. Hope you enjoy the week.

2 comments:

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...