Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shabby week!!

Good morning friends!! I was very lucky to get in a shabby week. I love trying my hand t the shabby style. I get a lot of my inspiration at Paulien van den Bosch's gallery and blog. She does amazing work. You can find her blog here.
So I made this card for a challenge and also to have on hand. The challenge was to use a provided image and do your best and this is what I came up with. 









 Paulien is doing a tag a month and I decided to play along with that so I will do my best to keep up. This is my take on her March tag. I do not like to copy exactly, never have. So instead of butterflies I used some laser cut chipboard from 3tailscraft and you can find their link on the right hand side of my blog. Just look for the cat. Well off to hopefully create some more. Happy hump day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovley card!!
    Love the tag!! I so like tags!! This one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...