Thursday, August 18, 2011

1st Birthday!!

Hello!! Here is a pic of my grand daughter on her 1st birthday. She was so pleased to have that cake of her own that her Mommy made for her. I have lots of layers on this. I think this was one of the funnest layouts I have ever done. Her expression is just so cute. The sheer flowers are from prima and I just love those!! I made the tear bear, the card board is from a yogurt case! Thanks for stopping by I totally appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Precious!! Love the tear bear and the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this! That bear is so cute and this is just such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...