Friday, August 12, 2011

Beautiful Girl

Hello all!!! Happy Friday! Here is a layout I did with my August Swirlydoos kit called Poetry en Prose. This kit was very elegant and has gorgeous papers to work with. I love the colors in here....I usually stick to the same colors and this I ventured out and added a totally different color. I did border the pic with the lace that came in the kit and then put liquid pearls around it. Those blue beaded fern like leaves are awesome and I do have those in my etsy shop and in my Webstore along with other scrappy items. So if you have made it here I so appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend!!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous LO, Lisa!! Love the layers!! Just a perfect LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is stunning... I love how you weaved the corners

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, just love the photo and design of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you framed the photo with that trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work! Love those colors and how you did the lettering down the side of the gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy colours on this - I love the border around the photo!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...