Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4th Layout for C'est Magnifique Kits

Hello...here is my 4th layout using the October kit from C'est Magnifique Kits. This kit has been filled with all kinds of goodies. I am still going to have enough supplies left over to get a few more cards out!!! This is a pic of my daughter on the beach in 2008. The shells are chippies from my stash which I used paint and the Shimmerz from the kit and then dipped in my melting pot!!! (you can find chippies here in my webstore The title is alphas from the kit that I glued sand colored embossing powder on! As always thank you for peeking!!!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous that photo is just beautiful and the colors are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lisa!! Love it!! The starfish are awesome and the big shell....LOVE it!! Great pix. I love pix of the ocean....but add someone in it and it makes it super special!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...