Monday, November 7, 2011

G is for Grandpa!!!

This is a layout I made of Hubby and DGD #2. Picture was taken right after she was born. You forget how tiny and precious a new baby is. I used Gabi's sketch and her flowers and put my own twist of adding another layer of petals. This is for the Round Robin challenge at Swirlydoo's.
here is a close up of the flowers I made using Gabi's video. I used blue and white for this layout for a guy and baby girl color.
A close up of the flower cluster. I didn't want to make this to frilly with Hubby in it, but he is a big softie when it comes to the grand babies. When I showed it to him he didn't say anything about to many flowers!!!
Here is the title. I could of been more creative here!!!

Well this is the first time doing one of these close ups of my layouts. Quite different for me. I missed the top right corner but hey, ya learn as you go!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, Lisa!! All the flowers!! The key is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisa! That picture is so precious - Grandpa probably didn't even notice the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...