Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tags

Hello! Hope the new year is starting off good for everyone. I made a couple of tags for different challenges. First I made one for the Tag Your It challenge over at Flying Unicorn 
We had to lift an item from the tag posted before ours.
I used lace for the item lifted. I also used molding paste on a butterfly and I embossed part of the back ground and used a few colors of mists and distress inks. Flower is from prima and the flower with writing is a rub on.
Now for the next one if foe a challenge at Swirlydoos. This was also called Tag your it and we had to use a technique that we have never used before so the molding paste was new for me. So after this tag I am done with Christmas I believe!!
Also used the TH tattered tree die. I love that one. I followed his technique on enameling on the star and that is an awesome technique!!! Don't be afraid to try new things...it's so fun. Well thanks for stopping by..see you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. you make the most amazing tags....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa these are great!! You know I'm in love with that butterfly!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...