Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD projects

Well a little past National Scrapbook Day!! There are still some challenges going on because of it. It was hard to stay in the house, the weather was perfect here so I got only a couple done but life does come first sometimes!!
Here is a 8x8 layout I did of my grand daughter. My first time for making an 8x8 and I must admit it was fun and a lot smaller!!! Hmmm I'm thinking easier to store!!
I also made a card for the warm up at sb.com.
Then I made some atc'e for a challenge over at Swirlydoo's. Haven't made these for awhile and I really do like making these.
Well there is my little contribution!!! So anyways thanks for stopping by my little blog.  Have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous creations...LOVE the ATCs too yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects, Lisa!! I can't believe I hadn't commented yet!! Love the butterflies on the ATC's and Ali is just darling on the lo!! Such a lovely card as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout with your DGD (Happy Mother's Day!). Also the horses on your side bar. (Have you seen "War Horse"?) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the 8x8 layouts are a bit easier! Your's is lovely! Also loving your card and those ATC's are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...