Saturday, September 15, 2012

**Funtoolas 2nd reveal!!!! "My friends"

Hi there and welcome!!! This Sept. kit from Funtoolas
called Country Charm just keeps going!! It was packed with these beautiful papers and so many embellies to work with. I have created another layout and a card lus I still have so much kit left to work with!! Here is my layout. I made for my Aussie friend and well it's for her Birthday so she is going to see it before she gets it.
Here are some close ups.
And the hearts you see on the side of the picture I just cut out around the hearts I punched out to get the reverse effect.
Yes I do love to gesso things up. I try to leave them blank but just can't seem to stick with it!!!
Here is the card I made also with plenty of kit left for more projects!! So thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!!





5 comments:

  1. Lisa this is AWESOME and AMAZING!! I love the colors and the banners, the hearts are perfect and well, I love everything!! Great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa, i bet she will love it . this is so stunning and so amazing beautiful done wow love it. x magi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see some Fancy Pants in your lovely work! Congratulations on PaperHaus! Looking forward to working together.

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...