Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First DT project for PaperHaus!!

Hello and welcome!!! Well here is my first DT project for PaperHaus magazine. I am still thrilled and so excited to be on this fabulous Design Team. We had a sketch by Linda to work with. Usually I tend to start off with good intentions to follow and totally go another way so this was more on track with the sketch!
This is my grand daughter #2 On her first birthday party just a month ago. Here she was watching the big kids running around and just taking it all in. She is the sweetest little heart!!! Here are some close ups.
I absolutely LOVE those Prima zippers!!!! Who ever thought that one up was a genius!!!!
And a couple more to go.
Love the wood pieces toooooo! So much to choose from these days!

This is a corner chipboard that I just painted white this time. I have a bigger version in my store which you can find at the top right of my blog.
So thank you for stopping by and ya don't know how much I appreciate it!!! Have a great week!




4 comments:

  1. so super duper, love all the layers, great page, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a stunning page and so beautiful done . congrats for the dt. wow hugs magi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the zipper pull!! Sweet, beautiful lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the cluster of flowers and that zipper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...