Monday, October 8, 2012

PaperHaus...another project. "Sweet Son"

Hello...here is another DT project for PaperHaus magazine!!! I used Pion papers for this and added some things that took me out of my comfort zone. Hop on over to PaperHaus...we have some wonderful inspiration everyday!!
in this next pic I used a zipper that I dyed and painted gesso on to stuff the title in. I really liked making this piece. The flower I made of lace and used one of my resin pieces you can find in my etsy store along with the cherry blossoms.

For the title I used wooden letters and dyed them and then added liquid pearls and of coarse some gesso!!
Here in this last picture I did some fussy cutting and used the Tim Holtz gears die for the gears. Had to get a little male look!!!
 This is  picture of my son around 26 years ago. I love it and these papers were just perfect for it.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...