Monday, November 5, 2012

Funtoolas Kit, November

Hello and welcome. Here are my DT projects for this beautiful Funtoolas November kit called. This kit is so full of beautiful papers and embellies I just loved working with it.
Here is a photo of my girl when she was a pup in her first snow. She still holds up her front leg like that to this day! So pop on over to Funtoolas and check out the kit. We also have some wonderful challenges going on also and even a swap!!! I made this for 3 challenges, 1 the OUAS challenge, sb.com pet challenge, and sb.com girls, girls, girls challenge.
I used a lot of gesso to give the page a snowy feel.
A close up of my flower cluster. I did use a couple of flowers from my own stash.
I made the rosette using the rosette die from Tim Holtz and the buttons were perfectly matched for this kit and I added a little gesso to them also.

Here is the gorgeous Prima bling that was in the kit. I did cut it in half to use the other side on the bottom side of the cluster.
My second project I made a thank you card to have on hand. Can never have to many of those!!!
I used some mists and ink and again some gesso. The flower is from the kit and it started out white but I wanted to match the card...You sure won't be disappointed with this kit, lots of ways to create your own beautiful projects!!! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!!


5 comments:

  1. WOW adore your LO and card Lisa... love the softness you have created with your beautiful background and layered elements.. gorgeous work!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout and card, awesome that you join in at OUAS, love that challenge site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, really love your lay-out and card! Your soft colour scheme on both looks wonderful and the chickenwire chipboard makes a wonderful finishing touch. Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the shabby background and gorgeous clusters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the soft background and delish clusters! what a sweet pup she was, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...