Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Paper Mixing Bowl--November recipe

Hello and welcome. Here we are in November all ready. Time sure has been flying by lately. This month the recipe was just to fun. I love using most of the ingredients that the recipe calls for. So please hop on over to The Paper Mixing Bowl and help us cook!!! Here is the recipe this month:
This is the dish I cooked up!!
We were to journal about something we were thankful for....I was thankful for having the chance to meet this wonderful lady. I traveled to Australia to meet her and spent almost a month in her home!!! She made me feel like family from the minute I got off the plane! I am truly blessed to have a friend like her!! I wish we lived around the corner from each other!!!

Well thank so much for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...