Sunday, September 7, 2014

A few items from my ETSY shop

Good evening......I wanted to post about my ETSY shop. Since I am working FULL time (to say the least) I don't have a bunch of time to make items but I have fun making the items I have. I do welcome custom items and will specialize in a few items coming very soon. Just some more set up work first. SO with out further a do here is some items from my shop. Stop by and take a peek!!! I add items weekly.
Some of my charms...which by the way make awesome mixed media back ground...

SO there ya have it some beautiful items from The Shabby Horse!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...