Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Just adding some more items and keeping the blog alive!!

Good morning! Well, I hope everyone is surviving the Christmas shopping. Personally I do not enjoy shopping....don't get me wrong I LOVE getting things for my family and friends, I just don't enjoy the hustle and bustle.  I'm one of those shopper's that knows what I want and if it isn't there, well I don't have a back up plan. So then I have to look....
Anyway I have added some adorable items to my ETSY store.....I do love to shop for scrapbooking items. I like to find unique and different items to spark the imagination. Here are a few I have found lately:

If you are interested you can follow the link to the right and see what else I offer. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season. Merry Christmas to all........................




No comments:

Post a Comment

New "Grab Bags" in the store..

Hi there, Hope everyone is having a fantastic day...Here in California we have not really had a winter yet...waiting on some most needed ra...